Liver is one of the most important organs of the human body . Liver cirrhosis and other liver problems have become very common now a days.So it is high time to know the signs and symptoms of liver disease so that proper diagnosis and treatment is done at the right time.
- If your skin and eyes appears to be yellow in colour,then understand your liver is in trouble.This condition is known as jaundice.The excess bilirubin in the liver bile causes the yellow pigmentation of the skin,white part of the eyes and mucus.A healthy liver eliminates bilirubin.
- Abdominal Swelling is another major symptom of liver diseases.The stomach becomes bloated as the fluid is retained in the abdomen.Due to this people dont feel like eating.Lack of appetite leads to weight loss.
- People with liver disorders become fatigue and thoroughly tired.
- A damaged liver results in slower protein production as a result of which there is bad blood clotting.So people with liver damage will bleed easily or bruise more.
- The color of the urine becomes intense if your liver is unhealthy.
- Another major sign of liver disease is spider angioma which is a web like dilated arterioles on the surface of the skin.It mostly appears on the upper part of the chest ,hands,neck and face.