PUBG Mobile‘s season six has just ended and the seventh season is about to get started. along with a new battle pass as well. This latest update is numbered as 0.12.5, and will be a new automatic pistol called Skorpion. Tencent Games servers which were down yesterday for a brief amount of time aare now back with a new update. Tencent also claimed that the game now has more than 100 million monthly active players excluding China.
Patch notes of the update reveal that:
– There will be a new Royale Pass Season along with a new EZ Mission License ( which will enable players to unlock and play challenges 1 week before to earn free mission cards every week)
– As usual users will be able to buy items using BP
– Character beard styles and parachute/flight trails have also been updated.
– A new gun Skorpion, a machine pistol which can fire 9mm bullets with an ammo capacity of 20. has been introduced this pistol will drop/spawn in all maps.
– A dedicated server has been added to facilitate gamers from the Middle East.
Other changes include:
– A new ‘subscription’ feature
– Addition of category tabs in the Shop
– Improvised audio adjustment in order to reduce interruptions
Players will continue to get 100 PR points as a reward for buying a Royale Pass and will also get to choose between two outfits if they are able to reach Royale Pass level 100 (Urban Scavenger or Assault Squad). Also, there are other special outfits and weapon skins for guns like AKM, Kar98, level 1 and 3 helmets, parachutes and others stuffs as well.
The game also gets a new flight trail for the aircraft along with the parachute trail reward which gets a new pink color. A new black airplane skin also gets the smoke trail effect.
A new ranking system has also been spotted which will reward you with medals has not yet been added. The Skorpion is an automatic pistol which uses 9mm bullets,it has a large magazine and can be equipped with a stock, extended drum mag, suppressor as well as a foregrip. This deadly pistol is equivalent to an UZI when it comes to fire rate and damage.