“Prevention is better than cure” .This is applicable to any disease from a small fever to deadly heart attacks.It is of utmost importance you know the symptoms of various diseases so that proper treatment is taken.A little health awareness may save one’s life.Here are some crucial signals that your body shows a month before heart attack.
- Abnormal fatigue is one major symptom the body shows before a heart attack.Mostly this symptom is reported in women more than men.Even a simple task seems to be exhausting during this condition.
- Abdominal pain is yet another sign which includes empty stomach nausea,bloated feeling or an upset stomach.This may repeatedly occur at short periods of time.
- High level of anxiety,absent mindedness and insomnia increases the risk of heart attack
- Dyspnea or breathlessness is a feeling of being unable to breathe.This symptom is observed in the body six months prior to heart attack.
- Hair loss is another visible indicator of the risk of heart attacks.This is due to an increased level of the hormone crotisol.
- Skipped beats or irregular heart beats that lasts for one to two minutes accompanied by a panic attack or anxiety is another major warning.
- Excessive sweating that occurs during the day and night is an early warning sign of heart attack.
- Chest pain in different intensities and forms is another warning signal.